"Let us run like madmen not only toward God but also toward
(St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria, Letter II)
- Strengthened by prayer and community life, we, the Barnabites, by our lives witness to the crucified and eucharistic Lord.
- Inspired by our patron, St. Paul the Apostle, and by our founder, St. Anthony Zaccaria, we commit ourselves to the reform and renewal of society and the building up of the Church.
- We strive to bring everyone into a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus:
- By preaching his word and administering the sacraments
- By educating the young, conducting spiritual centers, youth organizations, and parishes
- By ministering in foreign missions
- By being open to all promptings of the Spirit and summons of the Church